Lifestyle Lease is designed to meet today’s lifestyle needs, offering a wide range of consumer goods and motor cycles. Eligible individuals can obtain leases by providing the required documents from registered suppliers. Lease rentals are structured on an agreed monthly instalments which will be deducted from the monthly salary by the employer and sent to MFLC.
- Eligible individuals must be in continuous employment for 02 years or more
- Repayment period from 6 months to 18 months for Consumer Durables and upto 36 months for motor cycles leases.
- Funding amount from MVR 10,000 to 100,000
- Fully completed application form
- Employment letter
- Past 03 months’ salary slips
- Id card copies (both client and immediate family member)
- Guarantor documents if required (id card copy, employment letter) if facility exceeds MVR 60,000